Being called before the IRS for an audit is a very scary proposition for most taxpayers – and rightly so. The have considerable power and will not hesitate to use it if they feel it’s necessary. That’s why you need professional, experienced IRS representation. I have accompanied many of my clients from the Boston area to their dates with the IRS and in many instances have been able to substantiate the deductions made on their tax returns. There is nothing more gratifying to me than the sigh of relief I hear when I have successfully represented a client at an IRS audit.
Problems With the IRS? I Can Help?
- IRS Audit Assistance – I am fully qualified to represent you before the IRS and can help prepare you for and guide you through the audit process
- Delinquent Tax Returns and Back Taxes – I will help you complete your unfiled taxes and identify options to pay off any outstanding debt
- Wage Garnishments – I can work with you and the IRS to determine if there are alternative options available to wage garnishment.
- IRS Liens and Levies – I can help you negotiate tax settlement options and avoid property seizure by the IRS
- Offers in Compromise – I will work with the IRS to settle your tax debt for less than what you owe
- Tax Settlement – In addition to offers in compromise, I can help with installment agreements, penalty reductions and more
Unfortunately, there is no course offering degrees in “How to Fight with the IRS.” I have learned from years of experience in dealing with the IRS on a daily basis that the best way to “win” is through professional, experienced, dispassionate IRS representation – the kind of representation I offer to all my clients.